Saturday, September 08, 2007

Yamakawa Super

Those who has been snack shopping with me know that I am fussy when I shop for snacks - snacks made in some countries are out of my list. Fortunately, Japanese snacks is on my 'yes' list.
This is DE place to go for Japanese snacks lovers - Yamakawa Super.
Address: B1-28B, The Central, 6 Eu Tong Sen Street
Tel: 6534-9518
Opening hours: 11am to 10pm daily.


Check out the racks of snacks!!! Wish I can buy everything home!!

In the end this is what I bought - Doritos ($2.20), Bourbon potato chips ($2.80, NTUC Finest sells this at $3.30), choco cream puff ($5.50) and some Bourbon kids cookies ($1.80), which I used to envy my primary school classmates eating it but unaffordable for my family. I was surprised that the price for this kiddy cookie didn't go up all these years :P
Spent a total of $12.30 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...