Sunday, August 03, 2008

Suki Sushi - Punggol Plaza

I seem to be eating Japanese food quite often these days. Perhaps it has got to do with ageing, I am more selective about the food I eat nowadays, less processed food.
Somewhere not far from my place, there is a japanese family restaurant - Suki Sushi. How rare... esp in a small housing estate like Punggol. From the looks of it, business seems good for the restaurant. And that's good news for me. Not because I have a stake in it but it provides another option for meals. Hee...
Look at this Salmon Teriyaki Don, $8.90, not too bad, ya? Reasonable price for the portion. Food quality is not too bad....

Sushi is going at $0.99, including hotate sushi! Sounds good?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...