Sunday, September 24, 2006
Boiled jujube and soaked rice are separately ground with water in a blender. Then they are put together in a pot and slowly boiled.
contributed by :
Dried jujubes : 30
Soaked rice : 1 cup
Water : 5 cups
1. Jujube is pitted and boiled in water.
2. Soaked rice and boiled jujubes are ground in a blender separately.
3. Ground rice is strained and lumps are discarded.
4. Put ground rice and water in a pot and stir with wooden pastula.
5. If white gruel is almost made, add ground jujube little and stir to boil more.
credit : AsianFoodChannel