Sunday, September 24, 2006
1/4 head of kimchi,
1/2 a root of green onion,
2 tablespoons of chili powder,
1 tablespoon of ground garlic,
salt, pepper powder, chili
1. Cut kimchi into small pieces.
2. Prepare pork belly. Cut them into dice.
3. Slice onion thickly. Minced garlic and cut the green onion diagonally.
4. Put kimchi, pork and chili powder into a pot and add a little bit of water. Mix well so the there is no chili powder lumps. (If you want to make the stew not so spicy, add kimchi juice instead of the chili powder and boil.)
5. Add water again to 4 and boil. Add onion later.
6. If the kimchi is cooked, add minced garlic, green onion and chilli, and boil again.
credit : Korean Infogate