Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Modesto's

Went to Modesto's at Orchard Parade Hotel 2 times this week. Haha. I am not crazy. Nothing can stop me from feasting on good food.

The 1st time I went to Modesto's was maybe about 8 yrs ago. The spinach lagsane left a deep impression on me. I was a little disappointed when I could not find it on the menu anymore when I went back a few days ago.

Blessing in disguise, I found some other delicious food from this cosy Italian restaurant - Pizza Margherita! It is a traditional wood-fired thin crust pizza with simple ingredients such as tomato and cheese. The tasty juicy ingredients beneath the hot cheesey layer is what makes this pizza so delicious. (Mini pizza: $12.50).
The carbonara ($18) tastes alright for me but one of my colleagues thinks that it is on the creamy side.

I would definitely be back for more Pizza Margherita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...