Saturday, October 06, 2007

Romano Ristorante

Sembawang Hill area is another cosy little town in the private estate area of Seletar/Sembawang. The downside is that it isn't very accessible unless you have your own private transport.
This time round, I checked out the Italian Restaurant - Romano Ristorante. It reads Italian Casual Dining on the orange cheery signboard.
10 Jalan Leban Singapore 577551
Tel: 6453 3778
Operating Hours:
Mon closed
Lunch 11.00 am - 3.00 pm (Tue - Fri)
Dinner 6 - 10.30 pm (Tue - Fri)
11 am - 10.30 pm (Sat, Sun, PH)

I ordered my almost all time fav - Carbonara Linguine. Although I had hoped that it would come with an egg yolk, I soon forgot about the disappointment of not having the yolk cos the cream sauce was quite impressive. If you are a 'milk person', you'll like this. Surprisingly, my other half who doesn't like milk says that the cream sauce taste great! :)


He ordered the Chicken Milanese. This is a colourful dish with very tender chicken breast meat wrapped in a layer of fried egg. It came with some potato cubes that were slightly fried and charred. It has a small serving of spaghetti in tomato sauce.

I think it is one of the chef's recommendation dish.


Total damage : $32.
There were couple of other diners in the restaurant, who had ordered Tiramisu. The dessert looks quite yummy. Shall KIV this for my next visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...