Saturday, July 26, 2008

Secret Recipe @ Henry Park Apartment [Closed]

Yesterday's B-day celebration for July BBs was at Secret Recipe @ Henry Park Apartment. They have quite an extensive menu ranging from drinks, main course, desserts and cakes (especially).

Some of my fav are the Tom Yam dishes, Chicken Cornish and Apple Cheese Slice. But yesterday, I decided to try the Pan-Grilled Catch of the Day served with lobster sauce ($11.50). Frankly, I would rate this dish 6/10 cos it tasted it was pan-fried instead of pan-grilled. The crinkled fries was also over-fried, though they weren't burnt. What's worse, the serving portion for fries was quite miserable.

I really wonder why a Mango Ice Tea ($3.90) is red in colour??!!



I guess I would not mind going back there for meals again but will stick to ordering my regular favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...