Thursday, July 17, 2008

Space @ My Humble House

Space @ My Humble House
8 Raffles Avenue #02-25 Esplanade Mall
Telephone: 6423-1881

Space @ My Humble House is a restaurant under the Tung Lok Group. Atas restaurant @ atas location with atas price. But I should also qualify that the food quality is also atas.

I ordered the Rice Noodle with Fish Fillet when I was there for dinner one evening ($12). This is one of the house specialities alonside Mama Leong Chicken Rice, Claypot Rice in Consomme, Rack of Lamb 'Bak Kut Teh', Fried Raddish Cake, Seafood Laksa and Wok-fried Wagyu Beef Hor Fun.

The rice noodle are those thick noodles commonly used in laksa dishes. The fish soup is especially tasty while the fish slices were a little tough.


The other house specialities from Space @ My Humble House.


A cosy restaurant for a quiet dinner and if you'd like to pamper yourself with yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...