Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tampopo Restaurant

Finally get to try the Black Pig Cutlet after hearing many rave reviews... what was so difficult was that I only get to try it only on my 3rd trip to Tampopo Restaurant (177 River Valley Road #01-23/24 Liang Court Shopping Centre). The story went like this...

First visit - I arrived too early on a Sunday morning and the restaurant was not open yet. At the time, it was located at Liang Court Supermarket @ the basement.

Second visit - Went back to Liang Court basement but found out that the place was taken over by another restaurant. It was only after that I realised that it has moved the level 1.

Third visit - it was an impromtu decision since I happen to be ard that area during dinner time.
The menu... the ala carte cutlet alone costs $21.80!! It'd better be good!



The actual cutlet....

Frankly, I think the quality of food has been over-rated and grossly over-priced!! The cutlet was quite oily and perhaps I am just not into meat with lots of fats, which is found in the cutlet...


Don't think I will be back for a second serving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...