Saturday, March 09, 2013

Ice Edge II Cafe at Upper Thomson Road [Closed]


Craving for some ice-cream in the hot Singapore weather?  Ice Edge Café II does serve some interesting flavours such as Salted Egg... yes, that was something new to me.  Perhaps it appeals more to those with acquired taste.  For me, I would prefer to keep to the more traditional flavours such as Mao Shan Wang Durian or Rum and Raisin.
 
Besides waffles, ice cream and cakes, the café also serve western food such as the Fish and Chips you see in the picture below.  The portion looks a little small because I had order the kid's size portion, saving my tummy for the ice cream.
 
While the food quality has nothing to be complained about, I can't say the same for the waiting time.  The café seems to be short-handed, hence be prepared to wait.... my friends and I waited for almost an hour for the food.  Yah... so you might want to check the waiting time before placing your order.  There are lots of other food options if time is not on your side.  =)
 
 

Address: 203 Upper Thomson Road,  Singapore 574344
Telephone No : 6255 4655

Updated on 16 Sep 2013: The café is closed due to expansion of Kovan branch and shortage of manpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...