Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Artease Cafe ~ Roasted Rice Milk Tea

I was contemplating what post-lunch beverage to get when I chanced upon this big poster outside the café.  The taste of Korean Barley Tea (보리차) came to my mind almost instantly and I wonder if this Roasted Rice Milk Tea would taste similar to the Barley tea except that I have the choice on the sugar level for the milk tea.  To satisfy my curiosity, I decided to give it a try!



Sample of the roasted rice tea was on display at the counter.  The rice grains do look somewhat big and they look like barley grains too!

 
The end product is pure white in colour, just like that we see on the poster.  The taste of the roast rice mik tea is pretty light and refreshing with a toasty taste!  I had asked for 50% sugar and I reckon that I could possibly reduce to 25% next time, so that the roast rice tea fragrant can become the main taste.  
 

Other than tea, Artease also serve coffee and fries with a variety of seasonings.  That's how the fries look if you order the original flavour, which comes with a light stash of herbs.


Enjoy a cuppa with some fries at the café sounds like a good plan, for a quite afternoon.

Artease Cineleisure

Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
8 Grange Rd #01-03
Singapore 239695
Tel: +65 6235 6966

Website: http://www.artease.sg

Getting there: Take the MRT to Somerset Station.  Go towards Exit A, take the lift to the street level.  Walk along Somerset Road.  At the T-junction, cross over to Cineleisure Orchard.



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...