Have you already made plans for this weekend? If you haven't, you might want to check out the Korean food, crafts, photography and performances at I12 Katong!
CJ Bibigo: Crispy Seaweed, ready-made paste and sauces to create your favourite Korean dish at home.
Damotory: Wide selection of imported Korean wine, including Makguli and Bok Bun Ja, all selling at more than 25% off retail price.
Hodunamu: Traditional Korean snacks including Yak Gwa, Gim Bap and Traditional Korean Rice Cake.
In-Season: Organic products grown in a farm in Korea. *Exclusive to this event and not available anywhere else in Singapore.
MCnelly: Hand-made accessories for ladies designed by Jihee Ahn, a Korean designer who has designed for Salvatore Ferragamo and TOD’s previously.
Baby U Studio: Professional Korean photography studio specializing in taking Korean-style shots for families and babies. * Free photoshoot available at booth
- Taekwondo performance by IL DO Taekwondo - Fri, 3pm & Sat, 12pm
- K-Pop Dance by Studio deS - Fri, 7pm & Sun, 2pm
- JUMP – Comic Martial Arts Performance - Sat, 3pm & Sun, 3pm
- Free cooking class by Nolboo Hangari Galbi - Sat, 4.30pm & Sun, 4.30pm
- Traditional Boochaechum Dance - Sat, 6pm