Even at the popular themepark, Everland, the musical is inspired by the Halloween icon, pumpkin! There is daily Halloween performance at the Four Seasons Garden, which is a European-inspired garden filled with western architecture buildings. There are seasonal flower festivals in this garden. Tulips in spring, lilies in summer and chrysanthemums in autumn. Check this out!
About Everland (Info from KTO website)
Everland Resort was opened in 1976 as the first family park in Korea. Though originally called ‘Yongin Jayeon Nongwon,’ the company changed its name to ‘Everland’ to make the name more recognizable to international audiences. The park is home to over 40 heart-pounding rides and attractions. In addition to ‘Safari World’ featuring white tigers, tigers, lions and bears, ‘Herbivore Safari’ opened in April 2010, letting visitors get up close and personal with the safari’s giraffes, elephants, and ostriches. Everland is also known for its gorgeous flower arrangements and beautiful gardens, which have been year-round fixtures since the Rose Festival in 1985.
|Weekdays 10:00-22:00 / Saturdays 10:00-20:00 / Sundays, public holidays 9:30-22:00|
|* One-day Pass|
- Daytime: Adults 40,000 won / Teenagers 34,000 won / Children 31,000 won
- Nighttime: Adults 33,000 won / Teenagers 28,000 won / Children 25,000 won
* Two-day Pass
Adults: 64,000 won / Teenagers: 55,000 won / Children: 50,000 won
* Admission Ticket
- Daytime: Adults 33,000 won / Teenagers 28,000 won / Children 25,000 won
- Nighttime: Adults 26,000 won / Teenagers 24,000 won / Children 22,000 won
* Children: ages 36 months-12 / Teenager: ages 13-18
* Nighttime tickets are available starting from 17:00.
View Larger Map