Seriously, the battery life of our mobile devices can hardly last more than a day these days! While at home land, we are used to be able to re-charge the battery at the convenience of home or office. But what if you are in a foreign land? Being on the move, it is difficult to stay at 1 place for an hour or so just to re-charge the battery.
The enterprising STelecom (from South Korea) has started a portable battery charger rental service! Although the portable battery on rent does not have an extremely huge capacity at 5000 mAh (my personal portable charger is 9900 mAh), it should be sufficient for at least 1 to 2 full charge for a handphone, depending on your device's battery capacity. However, for tablets, the battery capacity will definitely be larger. Which means you have to prioritize which device to re-charge.
Details on the portable battery rental can be found here.
You may be interested in these related posts:
- Asian-On-Air: Getting to know about Korea from KTO Tourist Information Centre
- Asian-On-Air: K-Style Hair and Spa (click here)
- Asian-On-Air: Experiencing Korean Medical Services (click here)
- Asian-On-Air: Excellence in Flight - Korean Air (click here)
- Asian-On-Air: A Twosome Place by 51K (click here)
- Asian-On-Air: Chrysanthemum Flower Festival at Jogyesa (click here)
- Asian-On-Air: The Historical Drama Playground (click here)