Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kyomomoyama (京桃山) at The Central

Was supposed to have dinner at Clarke Quay but the place was full.. so we headed towards The Central since there are many restaurants there and my impression has always been - The Central is not as popular as it shd be yet.

The thing about The Central is - there are really quite many Japanese restaurants such as sun with moon, waraku, tom ton, ma maison etc etc. It has become an 'eating mall' more than a 'shopping mall'.

We checked out several outlets but finally decided on Kyomomoyama, a Taiwanese franchaise, cos... zero waiting time. haha.

"Will you hoot me if I suggest to go check out another place"
"YES!"

Kyomomoyama (京桃山)
6, Eu Tong Sen Street
#03-87/100/101/110
Singapore 059817
Tel: +65-65348001

The menu selection is quite limited ... anyway, I decided to go for something which I seldom order - Unagi Don.


The unagi portion was quite huge - 2 broad slices. Actually the amount was a little too much for me. Got a bit jerlat and I could not finish the 2nd slice. The rice came with sprinkles of seaweed and some soy sauce.

Would I return again? Well, if other restaurants are fully booked again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcomed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...